DEWBOT XII Indiana Robotics Invitational
This was a rough year for us at IRI and we performed poorly in the qualification matches (2-7-0). While some of the problems were alliance issues (we were 1 robot down in 5 qualification matches), we also made our own trouble:
- Catapult shot low in early matches
- Auto-aim shot left in early matches
- Had a drive-side failure (1) match
- Set-up issues made autonomous CDF crossing unreliable
- Incorrect knot caused us not to scale in eliminations
Our own trouble is under our control. Its up to us to prevent these issues.
On the bright side, we were selected for the 6th Alliance with 2481, 330 (both 2016 World Champions) and 3824.
I made some observations around the utility of Mecanum Wheels for Intakes.