FTC 7314 - 2014-2015
From DEW Robotics
The 2014-2015 game is Cascade Effect. Watch game animation.
- FTC Kickoff - 6-September-2014
- The deepest, darkest secrets of the 2014-2015 FIRST Tech Challenge game will be revealed to all true believers (and anyone else present as well). Will 18 x 18 x 18" robots need to pick up Medicine Balls? Will we need to isolate the controller from diesel fuel? If ya don't go, ya won't know! (unless, of course, you actually read the rules)
- Hosted by the CCIU TCHS!
- Ramp Riot - 1-November-2014
- Our first scrimmage with a robot having limited capabilities (it could drag goals). Still, this was enough. 7314 finished as 5th seed and was selected by 1st seeded 4433 (Smoking Motors) as alliance partner. Together we were CHAMPIONS!
- Eastern Pennsylvania FTC Qualifying Tournament - 6-December-2014
- FTC 7314 Sab-BOT-age takes the Rockwell-Collins Innovate Award in its first Cascade Effect qualifier!
- South Central Pennsylvania FTC Regional Qualifying Tournament - 17-January-2015
- Hosted by Penn State York.
- DAR FLL Scrimmage - 22-November-2014
- Downingtown's third annual FIRST LEGO League Tune Up, the D-Town Dust-off, at the CCIU TCHS-Brandywine in Downingtown, PA.
- This non-qualifying event was hosted by Downingtown Area Robotics in cooperation with the TCHS to help area FLL teams gain experience and prepare for their Qualifiers in this year's game, WORLD CLASSSM! 15 area teams participated.
- Downingtown Area Robotics-TCHS-Penn FLL Qualifying Event 2014 - 7-December-2014
- Downingtown's third annual FIRST LEGO League Qualifying Event was held on 7 December, 2014 at the CCIU TCHS Brandywine Campus in Downingtown, PA. This competition was hosted by Downingtown Area Robotics to allow area FLL teams to compete and qualify for the Penn FLL Championship in this year's game, WORLD CLASSSM!
- Sugartown Elementary School's Lego Expo and Robotics Fair - 17-April-2015
- A joint FRC1640 / FTC7314 demonstrations. Both teams were able to make their robots interact with the Sugartown students and were a huge hit!