| Driving Practice
- Braden Justin and CJ practiced driving and learning the controls of the robot. CJ and Justin were drivers and Braden was the operator.
- Braden was able to learn the controls of the robot and operate a little
- Trevor coached during artificial matches and the team had practice for common and uncommon scenarios that could be an issue should they come up. The team also got practice that simulated that of an actual competition match which proved to be helpful during the competition.
| Finishing Notebook
- Brad and Akhila worked on finishing the notebook for the competition on Saturday at Wissahickon Middle School
- They are really happy with the way with the notebook turned out! It looks really nice!
- They decided to work even harder on the notebook for next competition. They are thinking of adding an 'Evolution of Robot' section, and outlining the robot's journey in predominantly pictures and CAD drawings.
- Laura and Akhila worked to write a summary page for the notebook. They highlighted various parts of the season with sticky notes.
- The summary page included a table of contents esque thing.
- Justin and Braden packed up for the qualifier which was a three pages of things to bring. We are essentially bringing our workshop with us. It was a shame that we couldn't bring the bandsaw or the mill. They will be missed greatly at competition