| Drivers Practice
- Josh scored 90 points across the board with his attempted driving outings. He also smoked the motor for the bapper. The chain also fell of making it challenging to turn right. the drive chain for the the right side of the robot also fell off repeatedly while going up the ramp.
- When the chain fell off we could no longer get more then 90 points and the axle was bent so the robot could not go up the ramp straight.
- CJ also drove and was able to get the 60 cm goal ontop of the ramp even with a kickstand in the way.
- The new controls on the intake/bapper were really effective and easy to use! The automatic docking was also really useful.
- Akhila scored 120 points with Justin, the maximum amount of points with chain and bapper issues taken into account.