| Motors and Wiring (Stuffs in the Stuff)
- Josh attempted to take off the omni-wheel, but unfortunately lost the sprocket for the chain drive. He searched for a long time and finally found the sprocket and fixed the wheel so it could be bored.
- Amal and Josh helped Gary the Plumber with the wiring.
- We used a heat gun to make a prototype of our coiled cable for a servo motor attached to the top of our diverter. The heat gun was used to heat the tube full of wires. We didn't like the prototype. It provided too much tension on the linear slide.
- Amal used the heat glue the most.
- Trevor and Eric glued the 3D printed logo and numbers onto the robot. Trevor had printed them on his 3D printer.
- Akhila put together a new mount for the second IR beacon. After discussing it before, it was finally decided that a second IR would be really beneficial to the parking zone autonomous. While doing this, she realized how much she missed playing with LEGO parts, and had a lot of fun doing it. She is really excited to see how the code and the sensors work together!