| Drivers Practice
- Trevor and Brad fought to the death in matches with the drive teams as their weapons. They had many different scenarios in which they fought.
- Braden and Justin scored a 180 points in a match. Braden and Justin had a few difficulties with the bapper and the intake zip ties were snapping. During the coach trial, Josh drove the robot with the different coaches in order to find out who the final driving coach was.
- It was all very intense, as each driver/operator pair had to stand outside while the other was training with each coach. It was really fun though, and the primary and back up drive teams got a lot of practice.
- It was revealed that the primary drive team would be Josh, Akhila, and Trevor, while the backup would be Justin, Braden, and Brad.
- The team spent the day playing different simulation matches so that the drive team could get more practice in different situations, but also that the mentors could decide on who was to become the head coach for the team. After much testing, Trevor was determined to be the best choice for coach on the main drive team, while Brad is to be the backup coach.