|STATUS LED||LED State Module Status|
|Normal Operating Conditions|
|Solid Yellow Neutral||(speed set to 0)|
|Fast Flashing Green||Forward|
|Fast Flashing Red||Reverse|
|Solid Green||Full-speed forward|
|Solid Red||Full-speed reverse|
|Slow Flashing Yellow||Loss of servo link|
|Slow Flashing Red||Fault condition|
|Fast Flashing Red and Green||Calibration mode active|
|Fast Flashing Red and Yellow||Calibration mode failure|
|Fast Flashing Green and Yellow||Calibration mode success|
|Slow Flashing Red and Green||Calibration mode reset to factory default settings success|
To calibrate the servo-style PWM input for a specific range, connect a PWM source, then:
1. Hold down the USER switch with a straightened paperclip.
2. After 5 seconds, the LED flashes Red and Green quickly to indicate Calibration mode.
3. Instruct the controller to send a full-forward signal.
4. Instruct the controller to send a full-reverse signal.
5. Instruct the controller to return to a neutral signal.
6. The LED flashes Green and Yellow quickly to indicate a successful calibration.
7. Release the USER switch.
The MDL-BDC samples these signals and centers the speed range and neutral position between these limits. A calibration failure will be signaled if an out-of-range signal is detected. To reset the servo-style PWM input to the default factory range:
1. Disconnect the power to the MDL-BDC.
2. Hold down the USER switch with a straightened paperclip.
3. Reconnect power to the MDL-BDC
4. After 5 seconds, the LED flashes Red and Green slowly to indicate a successful calibration reset to factory settings.
5. Release the USER switch.