Downingtown Area Robotics-Penn FLL Qualifying Event
Downingtown's first annual FIRST LEGO League Qualifying Event will be held on 8 December, 2012 at Downingtown Middle School in Downingtown, PA.
This competition is hosted by Downingtown Area Robotics and allows area FLL teams to compete and qualify for the Penn FLL Championship in this year's game, Senior Solutions! See you soon!
Registration is run by the FIRST LEGO League and is now closed. Applicant teams will be notified of their placement by October 22nd.
This event is held at Downingtown Middle School in Downingtown, PA.
- Downingtown Middle School
- 115 Rock Raymond Road
- Downingtown, PA 19335
- Lat/Long: (40.014,-75.719)
- Accurate custom directions with Google Maps
- From Philadelphia (0:45) or Trenton/Allentown (1:20)
- Get on I-76 W via Exit 326 off I-276 from Trenton or Exit 16 off I-476 from Allentown. Continue on I-76 W until Exit 328A for US-202 S. Continue on US-202 S until the Route 30 W exit toward Downingtown/Coatesville. Take this 30 Bypass to the Route 322 E exit (Manor Ave). Turn Left onto Manor Ave at the bottom of the ramp and turn Left at the 2nd stop light (Rock Raymond Rd). The school is ¼ mile down on your Right.
- From Reading (0:45)
- Take I-176 S until Exit 2 for US-10 S/PA-23 S. Continue 1.5 miles and turn Right onto US-10 S/PA-23 W/Main Street, then take the 1st Left onto PA-10 S/Twin County R. Continune 4.5 miles and turn Left onto US-322 E/Horseshoe Pike. In 12 miles, to Left onto Rock Raymond Rd, the school is ¼ mile down on your Right.
- From Wilmington (1:45)
- Take US-202 N/Concord Pike (merges to US-202 N/US-322 W/W Chester Bypass) until the exit for PA-100 N toward US-30 W/Exton. Merge onto US-30 W to Downingtown/Lancaster. Take this 30 Bypass to the Route 322 E exit (Manor Ave). Turn Left onto Manor Ave at the bottom of the ramp and turn Left at the 2nd stop light (Rock Raymond Rd). The school is ¼ mile down on your Right.