Difference between revisions of "FTC 7314 Engineering Notebook 2016-02-13"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 21:51, 13 February 2016
Competition Season Meeting
|Meeting Date||Meeting Time||Location||Attendees|
|9-November-2015||6:00-9:00 PM||TCHS Brandywine||- Amal - Akhila - Bennett - Josh - Justin - Trevor Trent - Myles - Matt - Jake|
- Research: Robot Batteries: Research best practices for maintaining our batteries. We may have inadvertently damaged our existing batteries in recent weeks.
- Mechanical: Robot fender is rubbing main tank tread on both sides. Need to extend spacer height to lift fender. This is interfering with repeatable autonomous runs.
- Electrical: Power supply wiring is longer than needed, would like to shorten where possible.
- Drivers: Verify that our recent debris pickup modification to prevent blocks from escaping works well and does not cause any other problems.
- Video Production: Organize this effort and plan for having a video for our Harrisburg qualifier.
- Wrap-Up: Decide and communicate meeting schedule for the remainder of the week.
Mechanical: Robot fender is rubbing main tank tread on both sides. Need to extend spacer height to lift fender. This is interfering with repeatable autonomous runs. Josh, Justin and Myles worked to resolve our mechanical issue.
After our mechanical issue was resolved with the fenders rubbing, the program team worked to refine autonomous mode.
|Recorded by:||Date:||Journal Editor:||Date:|