FTC 7314 Engineering Notebook 2016-02-13
From DEW Robotics
Revision as of 15:19, 13 February 2016 by Aberge00
Competition Season Meeting
|Meeting Date||Meeting Time||Location||Attendees|
- Research: Robot Batteries: Research best practices for maintaining our batteries. We may have inadvertently damaged our existing batteries in recent weeks.
- Mechanical: Robot fender is rubbing main tank tread on right side. Need to increase the extend spacer height. This is interfering with repeatable autonomous runs.
- Electrical: Power supply wiring is longer than needed, would like to shorten where possible.
- Drivers: Verifying that our recent debris pickup modification to prevent blocks from escaping works well and does not cause any other problems.
- Video Production: Organize this effort and plan for having a video for our Harrisburg qualifier.
- Wrap-Up: Decide and communicate meeting schedule for the remainder of the week.
|Recorded by:||Date:||Journal Editor:||Date:|