FTC 7314 Engineering Notebook 2016-02-13
From DEW Robotics
Competition Season Meeting
|Meeting Date||Meeting Time||Location||Attendees|
|9-November-2015||6:00-9:00 PM||TCHS Brandywine||- Amal - Akhila - Bennett - Josh - Justin - Trevor Trent - Myles - Matt - Jake|
- Research: Robot Batteries: Research best practices for maintaining our batteries. We may have inadvertently damaged our existing batteries in recent weeks.
- Mechanical: Robot fender is rubbing main tank tread on both sides. Need to extend spacer height to lift fender. This is interfering with repeatable autonomous runs.
- Electrical: Power supply wiring is longer than needed, would like to shorten where possible.
- Drivers: Verify that our recent debris pickup modification to prevent blocks from escaping works well and does not cause any other problems.
- Video Production: Organize this effort and plan for having a video for our Harrisburg qualifier.
- Wrap-Up: Decide and communicate meeting schedule for the remainder of the week.
|Recorded by:||Date:||Journal Editor:||Date:|