Hi, my name is Sasha Wall "MechanicalAngel". I am Captain of Team 1640 in our 2011-2012 season I am also the Integration Student Lead for Downingtown Area Robotics FRC Team 1640, Sa-BOT-age. I also participate of the Design Team and I am a member of the Drive Team.
In previous years with Downingtown Area Robotics:
- I was one of the Chairman's Award presenters in the 2009-2010 season, Break Away.
- In the 2010-2011 season, Logomotion, I was Team 1640's Safety Captain.
Places I've Been
- Ottawa, Canada
- Niagra Falls
- The Coca-Cola Museum, Georgia
- Cape May, New Jersey
- Orlando, Florida
- Chicago, Illinois
- Disney World, Florida
- World Championship in Atlanta, Georgia(FLL 2008-2009) [FLL]
- World Championship in St. Louis, Missouri(FRC 2010-2011)
Places I want to go
- The FIRST World Championship in St. Louis, Missouri
- London, England
- Delhi, India
- Madrid, Spain
Things I like besides Robots
- My cat
- Ice cream sundaes
- My instruments (guitar and keyboard)
- Coca Cola
- Sparks and Fireworks
- Teaching: Eleven 3 year-olds...two teachers...Let chaos ensue.