- We wanted to create a safer place for the hook to lay.
- “Doubled Up” on the hook, increasing strength, and decreasing the chance of the hook bending while hanging. This increased the weight of the hook, causing problems with getting the hook up to the hanging bar. This design is causing us to rethink our choices while searching for better alternatives.
- Attempt 1) Velcro the string to the fiberglass stick: that caused the hook to sometime become unhooked on the bar when we started to retract the string.
- Attempt 2) Create a guide from zip ties so the string does not become caught on the motors.
| Comm Issues
- We had lots of communication issues at Super Regionals, which was really frustrating. We've lost lots of matches due to communication problems, and we definitely do not want more at worlds.
- We looked into some possible situations.
- We've decided to ground the robot on the ramp before each match and get some anti static spray. We also want to check the ports when wiring to make sure that nothing is stuck in them.
- Bug was found in recent code change: Debris Control for stop, we need to map the function to a single button.